Booking with Priceline

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
Looking at some decent rates for yacht club in summer on priceline. This would not be a blind bid, just a regular booking. Traveling and need 2 beds but it says king or 2 queen. Anything i need to be aware of if i book with priceline? If i call Disney will they make sure i get 2 beds? Thanks!

Looking at some decent rates for yacht club in summer on priceline. This would not be a blind bid, just a regular booking. Traveling and need 2 beds but it says king or 2 queen. Anything i need to be aware of if i book with priceline? If i call Disney will they make sure i get 2 beds? Thanks!
It only books 2 people on Priceline. You will have to call Disney wholesale and hope they will add your extra people. If there are only 2 of you, I'm not sure about the 2 bed thing. I'd imagine they can make a note on the ressie, but not guarantee it.
Sometimes calling Disney wholesale doesn't work and they want PL to email them directly adding the extra people.

We booked through PL for YC in December. It was super easy and I got my request for two queens and a daybed. I booked, cancelled and rebooked a few times as the non-blind rate lowered. So don’t stop looking once you book! I’ve already seen some good deals that beat the public offers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts