Booking with Disney Visa Rewards Card Question

Does the 6 month 0% with the dIsney visa apply if you book with a travel agent or just for reservations made directly through Disney Travel???

promotion only applies to transaction made by Disney. if you work with an agent, make sure Disney charges your card directly, not the travel agency.

To piggyback on this question, I did a balance transfer to my Disney Visa at 0% APR and my final payment for my trip will be added shortly, also at 0% APR. Does anyone know how they apply the payments I make to the card when both charges on it are 0%? Will it pay down the balance transfer first because it was on there first, or will it pay down the Disney trip first since the 0% APR expires earlier?

Based on what I was told by Chase, money will be applied towards transaction that expires first.

Does the 6 month 0% with the dIsney visa apply if you book with a travel agent or just for reservations made directly through Disney Travel???

As long as the booking is a Walt Disney Travel Company Package (it cannot be a room-only, tickets only or any exclusive agency discounted room offer), the 0% financing applies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter