Booking/Wait List Question and Scenario

amymgould

Mouseketeer
New to DVC, so I want to make sure I'm thinking of all options and the best one. We are looking to book at trip 4/13-4/20 (week before Easter). Home resort is BLT, so we will book the full stay there, however, we want to do a split stay, preferably with Beach Club as the second resort. I know this is an insanely busy time. Anyone have an idea whether it would be "easier" to get 3-4 nights at Beach Club at the start or the end of that week? I'm going with the assumption that I may not get either and would have to wait list, so trying to decide which would be a better option.

Also, I do not have enough points to book 3-4 days at Beach Club (or another resort) at the 7 month window without first cancelling a few of the BLT nights. I've heard NOT to cancel first though. Is my only option to call an hour after the online booking window opened up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter