• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Booking through the French site

elstoleno

Mouseketeer
I've never booked through another country's site before.
Is it all just the same as if I was going through the UK site?
Or is it better to call up and book - can you call to book another country's offer? :/

Just found out about the flash sale!
I don't even know if I can book yet - my boyfriend doesn't know if hes got any holidays left, and I can't book any off before the sale ends because it's my managers day off! >.<!

I'm only contracted 3 days though, so as long as my boyfriend can get time off, we're good to go!

You can book online, same as the UK or you could phone and just request that you want the French site's offer. They may transfer your call but the operator should speak English, we have never had a problem doing this.

It may pay to let you bank or credit card company know in advance that you will be booking a trip and it will be from France, then that should hopefully prevent the chance off your card being declined.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter