Booking through ORBITZ..

aussiejen

Mouseketeer
So im going to rack your braisn for a minute.

I have booked a hotel for my stay, i have only just read that if you book through Orbitz i can get an extra 15% off our stay ontop of the hotels own promotion is that right?
Im not sure if i read it correctly or not.
Can i use just one discount or can i join the both?

TIA

Yes. Sometimes it takes a week after Disney releases discounts to show the discounts in Orbitz inventory. Also, read the fine print, your Orbitz coupon might have a cap so it might not be 15% off if you hit the cap.

Just go to orbitz and see what the final price is after entering the coupon code. If it's a decent savings, book it and cancel your other reservation.

Just go to orbitz and see what the final price is after entering the coupon code. If it's a decent savings, book it and cancel your other reservation.
its asking for my payment details & i cant see anywhere about a discount code???

Did you hit Pay Now or Pay Later? If you hit pay now, it allows you to enter a promo code.

Above the section where they want credit card info, there is a link to click "Enter a coupon or promotion code".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter