Booking RPR for March 2020

When is the best time to book for March 2020? Will the price go down from what is posted now?

Book it now and check frequently.

If the rate goes down, call and have the reduced rate applied to your booking.

wondering for those that have stayed during this time period .. if you had any promos ...

I think the stay more save more rate may apply if you're booking a multi-night stay, I think 3 nights or more? There may be annual passholder rates depending on the day, but I wouldn't expect much beyond that due to Mardi Gras and the Spring Break timeframe.

Book it NOW! My sons went for their spring break and paid about $500/night march 22-25. They have APs but even with checking every day, an AP rate never became available. But that is where they wanted to go. :)Their cruise on NCL's Epic was cheaper per day the year before pirate:

We just booked RPR for March 2020 - called and spoke to a Customer Service Rep on the phone (who was lovely and helpful.) She said we could call at any time and they'd check to new discounts and apply them if they covered our dates/types of tickets, etc. She said they wouldn't check automatically, but we could call :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!