Booking room with AP discount for family member

disbride11

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! My fiance and I are traveling to DW with several family members in October 2018. Both my parents and my brother have annual passes, but both of them are staying at AKL on DVC points. If an AP room discount is released for the time period of our trip, can either of them book a room with an AP discount for my fiance and I, or are they prohibited from doing this if they aren't also booking a room for themselves? I was looking at historical discount trends, and it appears that the best room-only discounts for fall have only been released to AP holders in recent history. Thanks for your help! -J

Hi everyone! My fiance and I are traveling to DW with several family members in October 2018. Both my parents and my brother have annual passes, but both of them are staying at AKL on DVC points. If an AP room discount is released for the time period of our trip, can either of them book a room with an AP discount for my fiance and I, or are they prohibited from doing this if they aren't also booking a room for themselves? I was looking at historical discount trends, and it appears that the best room-only discounts for fall have only been released to AP holders in recent history. Thanks for your help! -J
AP holder must be on the reservation or staying at the same resort on a cash reservation when booking multiple rooms with an AP discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter