Booking Question

Woody412

Mouseketeer
Probably a stupid question (I’m a brand new DVC owner. We bought a small contract via resale. Oh! The horror! )

I’ve heard conflicting statements regarding when exactly the booking window opens and I can’t find the answer on the DVC website. Is it 7 or 8 AM eastern? And is it 7 months to the day, or 7 months + 1 day?
For example, if my hoped for arrival date is hypothetically (wink, wink) February 18, would the booking window open at 7/8 am on July 18 or July 17?

Hi

The booking window opens at 8am eastern and its 11 and 7 months to the day, not counting days but months.

if you wish to book 2/18 then your 7 month booking window opens at july 18th 8am eastern(online) and 9am if you call in.

Hi

The booking window opens at 8am eastern and its 11 and 7 months to the day, not counting days but months.

if you wish to book 2/18 then your 7 month booking window opens at july 18th 8am eastern(online) and 9am if you call in.

I don’t know why I couldn’t find it on the DVC website. Thanks you. Greatly appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter