Booking package next week decrease chance of UOC?

ForeverAlice

DIS Veteran
We have consistently received a pin/unique offer code every trip for the past four years- always being a better offer than the public offer -but I have never booked a trip before receiving one. Based on your experience have you still received a UOC around the dates that you've already booked a trip for- or would you just wait until a couple months before and book when the code comes? Thank you!

We have consistently received a pin/unique offer code every trip for the past four years- always being a better offer than the public offer -but I have never booked a trip before receiving one. Based on your experience have you still received a UOC around the dates that you've already booked a trip for- or would you just wait until a couple months before and book when the code comes? Thank you!
I have still received an offer code regardless of having a hotel reservation

Same here - I already had a reservation for a split stay in August when I got the UOC yesterday for the fall. This UOC doesn't cover the same time period I'm already booked, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter