Booking online with CAA?

MommyBG

Mouseketeer
Has anyone looked/booked with CAA online? I'm not a member, but I was just poking around on their site. I put in dates for March Break and they come up with a per person price for flights and hotel. Then there is an option to add dining and tickets and click re-calculate. When I did that, the re-calculated price didn't change. When I continued to the payment page it was still the same but there was no indication that the dining plan and tickets were chosen. I'm sure it's a glitch...if not, I'd become a member today!

Im a CAA member PM me your details, or post if your not too concerned and I'll see what I come up with

I put in March 9 - March 15, leaving from Toronto staying at Coronado Springs with a 5-day base ticket and dining plan (the "middle" one). Thanks for checking it out for me!

I wouldn't book with CAA. I will only book a Disney vacation with either Disney directly or a WDW specialized TA.
Booking directly or with specialized TA, if Disney offers price discount you'll be able to get it. Booking online with CAA, prob not. Disney discounts for rooms or packages book up pretty fast. If you contact CAA to ask them to phone WDW to get you the discount, it may not happen. They have phased out all their TAs in the stores. Even when they had TAs in the store, I've heard of people missing discounts because TA wasn't working that day or was away that week.

Another reason to book direct or with TA is you'll be able to get info, and talk to people who actually know WDW. A good WDW specialized TA will know when discounts come out and will be on the phone with reservations the moment lines are open getting you the discount.

I once got a quote from BCAA here, when they still had TAs in their stores. From a supposed Disney expert. Quote was several hundred $ more than WDW site. I asked how they came up with that price. They said they used vacation sellers like Sun Fun Vacations. Ugh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!