Booking on third party site with tickets

Angrose

DIS Veteran
Has anyone booked an onsite hotel and ticket package on Hotels.com or any of the other third party sites? They offer hotel only options, but they also have hotel with Disney tickets, but don't specify what kind of tickets, or for how many days the tickets would be for. I'm assuming they would be packaged like booking directly through Disney, so if I booked a 2 night stay, the tickets would be for 3 days.

Also, would the tickets be emailed to me from Hotels.com or would I get them when I check in at the hotel?

Hotels.com has the best deal I can find right now for my summer dates. Plus, it's easy to find discounted Hotels.com gift cards to get a little extra off the price.

Tickets would be for the duration so 3 night stay would be 4 days of tickets include day you check in, least in my experience. But if in doubt, check with them direct.

I you buy at package at a Disney hotel, you'll get the tickets when you check in at the hotel.
You are correct that a 2 night stay at a Disney hotel would give you a 3 day ticket, if you book a package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!