Booking now upgrading later?

torres_fan

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

The new offer for this Christmas has come out on the Disney website and I went to book Newport bay yesterday and after I went to get my card it had suddenly gone. They then had no deals on the website.

So this morning look again and they have most hotels but not Newport bay. So just wondering if I was to book SL now can I upgrade and pay the difference if newport bay comes back on with 25% off?

Thank you

You should call them and ask for NB - it might be a problem with the website. I wanted to check prices for our GF room but it wasn't showing up online - when I called they switched me to the new deal with no problems, for a price I was happy with.
However, yes, in principle, you can upgrade at any time including to different offers provided the new package you're booking is more expensive than the original booking.

Thank you. I have booked the SL and will upgrade if it becomes available again.

Now to get my head around all the changes that’s happened in the last 4 Years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter