Booking November 2020 With TUI

Jonnyg49

And they all lived happily ever after
Morning all,

Well it's now 12 months out and TUI still haven't come to the party with their November 2020 packages, I'm sure when I've booked in the past dates have been available more than 12 months out.

Does anyone have any idea when they will be available? TUI are my preferred airline but I'm becoming more and more tempted to book with virgin so I can get something locked in.

Have a magical day...

Which is normally cheaper? If Tui then hang on, they will release their winter schedules at some point.

However have you looked at booking separately? I find this is cheaper

As far as I'm aware TUI stop holidays to Orlando in October and don't resume them until the following spring.

Which is normally cheaper? If Tui then hang on, they will release their winter schedules at some point.

However have you looked at booking separately? I find this is cheaper
Past experience has favoured TUI being the cheaper option, I've never looked at doing it separate but I'll certainly look into it.

I guess I'm just getting impatient and want to get the ball rolling too early 😄

I went into a TUI agent yesterday and they told me the date will be released on the 7th of November

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!