Booking name change?

Azza1987

DIS Veteran
Hi

I booked my trip for Sept 2019 direct on WDW in April 2018 to get free dining, but I booked in my maidan name and I now go by married name!

My passport does say ‘also known as’ and keeps my maidan name, but do I need to call them to change the booking and if so will I be charged?

I haven’t booked flights yet so I can make sure I book those in my married name!

Thank you x

If you are on the reservation as lead passenger then they may charge you but hopefully you will get a decent person you speak to who will waive the fee. If you aren't on as the lead then don't worry about it.

I enquired with Disney UK last week as I plan on booking our honeymoon soon for next year. I was advised that as I would be travelling on a passport that was in my maiden name due to Esta, that I should book in my maiden name.

We get married in may and have a hooneymoon in December to Disney

Already booked the flights in the married name and changed the name with Disney to the married now. They did want £50 to change this. After speaking to someone a lot higher up and a lot of arguing and my words were we have spent £7500 on this trip are you seriously charging us 50 quid because we got married to change her surname and they finally waved it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter