Booking Movies at Disney Springs

TinkOhio

DIS Veteran
We are planning to catch Toy Story 4 at Disney Springs next week and ran into a snag. When I enter the dates of the few spots that work with our plans, only two or three movies show up as playing on those days. I tried both the AMC and Fandago websites. We are interested on seeing the movie on either the 27th, 28th, or 29th of June, and Toy Story does not show up. Are we too far out to book? Is there some reason why those dates would only have two or three movies listed as showing? Thanks for any help!

I don't know about this theater specifically, but at a lot of theaters you can't book the next weekend until midweek. The theater doesn't decide what all to keep or how many showings they want to do the next week until getting numbers from the first several showings.

The 27th should be in the system as the movie week runs Friday to Thursday (at least when I worked in a theater). But maybe this theater books movies/staffs them differently than the local one.
I'm surprised that the later dates aren't loaded already, as my 12 cinema theater loaded both the first week and the second weekend when tickets went on sale.

Generally speaking the door schedules for the following weekend are completed on Tuesdays, sometimes it takes them a day to load in the system. So check back on Tuesday/Wednesday.

Our local theaters only book until Wed, except for the movies that are premiering on Thursday. It won't be until probably Tuesday, or even Wed before they are booking next weekend for movies that are not new next weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter