Booking Frustrations...

tfc3rid

DIS Veteran
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all!

I'm a Disney Vacation Club member with points to burn and am planning a 2 night stay in DLP this coming May. However, I'm growing in frustration in that DVC bookings are not yet open because US bookings are not open at DLP for anytime after March 28...

I'm going crazy because I'm waiting to book my hotel in PAris as well as my tickets for the EuroStar because 2 nights at DLP is fitting right in between touring PAris and London!!!

Any idea when the US brochure might come available for Spring/Summer 2012? We are less than 6 months out and it's crazy!

Historically bookings for the US always seem to be much later than for other countries ..... which always seems crazy to me as when it's long-haul travel it's usually booked way in advance! I would have suggested booking through another country's site if you were paying cash but as you're using points that won't work for you. Sorry I couldn't be of any help. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter