Booking from the US and some other questions

whichway2

Earning My Ears
Hello,
I can't believe its that time...to finally book our DLP vacation.
However, before I do, I'd like to get some opinions on what the best and easiest way to do so would be.
I know where: Admiral's Club at the Newport Beach Hotel.
I know when: Wednesday thru Saturday in June.
I just don't know how :confused3 .
It seems as if booking online would be the most convenient and cost effective as I will be needing tickets as well....and it doesn't seem like there are too many specials in June that would warrant my waiting.

Has anyone else had experience using the DLP website to book their vacations and how has that been?

Plus, with this being my husband and my first trip to Europe/ France/ Paris/ DLP (a trip of firsts)....what are some not to miss points when there at DLP? Any recommendations are truly appreciated...especially of the culinary nature.
Thanks in advance!

Hello,

I would book through the DLP-website, sinc you'll be staying at a Disney-hotel. All "specials" that are going will be on the website, and usually, if you don't arrive on a Sunday, there won't be any additional discount.

What you shouldn't miss, culinary-wise: Walt's and Manhattan and maybe l'Auberge de Cendrillon, they are my favourite. I think the Yacht Club (or however the restaurant opposite to the Cape Cod one at NBC is called) is also very nice!!

What you shouldn't miss in the park: Big Thunder Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, Le Pays des comtes de fées (the Beast's castle is so pretty!!) and the DRAGON!!!!!!!!! You shouldn't miss all the rest either :D

Enjoy your trip!

Hopefully here is the online booking from the US page, and there should also be a number to ring should you wish to do it that way.

I presume it's the same from any country, but if you book online from the UK, you have to pay the full price straightaway. If you book by phone, you pay a 10% deposit and the balance 30 days before your trip.

It is exciting when you are finally ready to book that Disney vacation :)

Just to add to the other comments. If you are planning to book on-line make sure that your pop-up blocker is turned off otherwise you will find that you cannot progress through the booking procedure :goodvibes

Looks like booking thru the DLP website the the best way to go.
Thanks for all the tips and hints...keep them coming :)

Let us know how you get on and remember you can add your dates to the "when are you going" sticky :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter