Booking Doubletree Suites via Points, can I still link to MDE?

Meldev

DIS Veteran
Do you have to book via WDW site at a Disney Springs Resort in order to get the 'on-site' perks?

No. Any reservation at a DSprings hotel links to MDX.
Thank you. I'm having trouble linking the reservation, and the CS representative at the Doubletree questioned if I could link a points made reservation to MDE. But he didn't seem to think I could link any reservation that I made through Hilton (and stated he couldn't help on his end)....so I'll try again, and then probably call Disney Guest Services if it doesn't work.

If you’ve recently booked the reservation, it can take up to 3 days before it gets merged into the MDX system and is recognized.

Oh, ok! I booked yesterday. I'll try again on Saturday to see if it links. I just use the regular confirmation # given from Hilton? Is that correct?

Thanks for all of your help.

I booked direct for DS Holiday Inn for 8 nights on points & was able to link the ressie # & make our FP at 60 days out.

I'm having issues linking my Doubletree Reservation and it's been 12 days. I called Disney 6 days ago. They still don't have it fixed. I have 4 other ressies thru Hilton at different Disney Springs resorts, and they worked fine. I think it may be a Doubletree problem.

I had a problem linking both a points and a non-points / regular confirmation. If you have waited 72 hours and cannot link in mobile app or on a desktop browser (browser was the only thing that worked for me) call Disney.

Fyi I linked my Hilton BVP stay with points with no issues. The Hilton Worldwide system doesn't discriminate processes between brands (I work for Hilton) so I can't imagine it being a "Doubletree" issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter