Booking, Deposits, Payments?

firsttimer34

Earning My Ears
While reading some of the posts I notcie people sayign they are paying off their trip, mailing a payment, etc.

Can someone please explain to me what all this is about? How many nights prepayment is expected upon reservation? Do you have to have your trip paid for in full prior to arrival? Why make payments, is it required or just easier?

OH my! I sound like a ditz, but really am curious about all this! I am starting to plan for Feb. 2003 .

Depends on how you book it, you may have to have it paid off between 45 days to two weeks prior to arrival. You do not need to book through a travel agent to pay it off little by little, you can do likewise with your credit card

When I've booked through CRO I've been told that one nights deposit is due 14 days from the reseration date. I pay the rest when I arrive. When booking through Disney Travel, a deposit of $100 was due within 10 days of the reservation, and the balance was due 21 days prior to arrival.

Many people, such as myself, like to pay a little each month until the trip room is paid before going. For me, it just helps me keep things within my set budget and allows be to easier stick to my "no charging it" rule. I try to never use money I don't have for the trip, so if I pay for things ahead of time, I know exactly how much I have to spend on all the rest of the things (food, souvies, etc) while there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter