• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking DAS is all via the MDE app, right? No need to go to the attraction?

PDXmouse

Mouseketeer
I'm sure this seems eye rollingly obvious to some of you, but I've read a lot of blogs and posts and I think some of the information is older and no longer valid. It appears to me via the Disney site that now each DAS can be booked directly on the MDE app. So, for example... when we enter AK - can we go to the app and book a FOP DAS no matter where in the park we happen to be standing? Or do we have to go to the FOP attraction to get our DAS (then come back later to ride)?

Thank you for your clarification!

not eye roll worthy at all. SO many things have changed in the last few yes.

Yes. As soon as you and your party scans into the park, you can go into your MDE and get a return time.
Thank you! I know some people get irritated when the same questions are asked over and over. I have gone through and read a lot but I also have to pay attention to the dates things are posted because it seems like every year or so there's a major change.

Like I read a ton about "stacking" G+ return times only to find out they were old posts and that loophole has been closed... Doh. Now I'm trying to "forget" all the information I had taken in and relearn the new rules. It's like I'm getting a minor in navigating Disney...

For WDW - yes, all parties need to be in park to book that park DAS ride on MDE. So for FOP, once you tap in, go to DAS right away and book the return time. No more running to a GE umbrella! BTW - for easier stress tap in - go through Rainforest cafe and tap in through that entrance.

Like I read a ton about "stacking" G+ return times only to find out they were old posts and that loophole has been closed..
There was a loophole closed for parkhopping, but it is still possible to to stack G+. Check out the first post of the Genie+/Lightning Lane thread on TPAS; the moderators over there are keeping that info up-to-date.

There was a loophole closed for parkhopping, but it is still possible to to stack G+. Check out the first post of the Genie+/Lightning Lane thread on TPAS; the moderators over there are keeping that info up-to-date.
Thanks for clarifying that! I became quite confused all of a sudden with a moment of panic ina “when did that happen?”😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter