Booking CRT with Dining Plan

mom2rtk

Invented the term "Characterpalooza"
In the past, I've been able to book CRT when we had the dining plan and it only asked for a CC guarantee. This morning I booked ADRs for early January and it wouldn't work that way. My reservation (with dining plan) is linked but it's still asking for full payment at time of booking.

So I waited until the phone lines opened and called, assuming they could do it for me. She said the system was having some "enhancements" done and they couldn't even do it for me like that. But that I was welcome to pay in full and be refunded later.

Anyone else having issues with this? Just wondering if I should expect it to work right soon or if they've been at it for a while.

Here's an update. This afternoon I checked again, and the website now had 2 options for CRT. One to book with dining credits and one to pay in full, with the amount listed. I chose the book with dining credits and hit submit. Shortly after, I got a notification from my CC that I had been charged the full amount. Not at all what was indicated on screen. So be very careful with this right now. I was able to get a refund, but only by completely cancelling the reservation. No way at all to book with dining credits right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!