Booking Cirque du Soleil

clareyfairymouse

Mouseketeer
Hi there,
Does anyone know how to book accessible spaces for cirque du soleil?
I’ve been on their website today as hoping to book tickets for our trip next year but I cannot see any info on wheelchair spaces. I’m from the UK so heading to a box office isn’t an option.
Any help would be much appreciated

Hi there,
I’ve been on their website today as hoping to book tickets for our trip next year but I cannot see any info on wheelchair spaces. I’m from the UK so heading to a box office isn’t an option.
We just bought wheelchair accessible tickets for May. You have to call. The number is on the website.

Hi there,

If you look at the seating chart you can tell where the wheelchair spaces are at the top of the sections but can’t book them. As PP said, you have to call. 1-855-473-7783

I did today and bought three tickets that included one accessible space for my power chair and two adjacent regular seats for my family. The CSR did say there would be a railing between us. She then gave me a confirmation number, plus emailed a confirmation that can either be printed out or just shown as a “mobile ticket”.

Thanks all.
I’ve spoken to some travel companies in the UK who are due to start selling them soon which will be fab

Reactions: CJN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter