Booking Buffallo Bill's

alexandra uk

DIS Veteran
Do you need to book this in advance before you leave for your holiday or is it ok to book on the night ?

We managed to book on-site for 6.30pm show, but were told that 9pm show was fully booked. This was during August visit, last year.

If you are very keen to do show I'd agree booking might be advisable :)

Reid

Thanks both :)

We'll be going low season (19th - 24th June midweek) so hopefully the show won't be too busy.

We don't really want to tie ourselves to a day by booking early but if it meant missing out then we would.

We booked at the hotel at the concierge desk after checkin in. We arrived last Sunday "9th May and got in on the Monday. It was quite full but plenty of empty seats.
Wonderful show and plenty of good food. Much better than a similar horse show Arabian Nights that we saw in Orlando.
waning Keep hubby on ashort lead as the photographer who takes you picture before the show is Very pretty :rotfl:

Berwyn

Thanks everyone :)

I'm thinking if we go for the Tuesday night then being as its one of Disney's quietest days then we should be ok.

Berwyn - I'll keep hubby well away from the pretty phtograper. He can look but he can't touch :earboy2:

I didn't touch either otherwise I'd be typing this with my nose :rotfl:

Berwyn

PS food really good I had 2 helpings of the Chilli and I can't stand the stuff

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Berwyn.

I'm glad the food is good.
I wasn't really impressed by the menu, but the reviews haven't been too bad.

Bonnie - I knew nothing of the photos either.
Maybe someone could let us know if they are with Characters or Cowboys and Indians, and how much they are :)

Sorry Bonnie went ot bed,
When you go into BB's you all get your hats with different colouerd bands on corresponding to which part of the arena you are seated.
You are now in a large foyer with bar (drinks are not free here, expensive E6.00 for beer) where you wait for about 40 minutes before the show
The photographer is here and takes yor photo if you want ( no obligation to buy ) on a small stage that looks like the outside of a ranchhouse, to be bought after show if you like them.
There are also performers here to entertain you while the crowd builds up.
You are thentaken into the arena in stages according to hat colour.
Berwyn

only 3 days to go :banana: :banana:
It didn't seem long ago that you were going a while after us .
Are you packing yet? Dw was packed Thursday evening and we didn't leave the house till 2pm on the Saturday

Berwyn

Berwyn

Was there anything to eat besides Chilli ?:banana:
BTW Its still raining in South Wales - I tell a lie its just stopped and the sun is out, until I have to get my DS from School and I dare say the heavens will open then !:umbrella: :wave:

It's sunny here Dee but the wind's from the east and very cold.

Adult Menu Starter Trailside Breads, cattleman's Chilli
main Sausage, chicken,ribs,Texan vegetables, old fashioned potatoes
Apple cobbler and vanilla ice cream drinks.

Children
chicken leg, sausage old fashioned potatoes, chocholate mousse

You can also have vegetarian and pork free option make sure to request onarrival at the show

Berwyn

Berwyn - Nope, not packed yet! It's my mum's birthday today so I've been staying over at her place this weekend, and will be going home tomorrow. Then we'll have one and a half days to get ourselves sorted! I need some new trousers... hmm...

We won't be in Disney until Friday afternoon but our holiday starts on Thursday midday. :)

Dw went int panic mode on the day before we went, after packing she decided the clothes she had didnt go with each other and we had a last minute panic trip round George at ASDA for reasonably priced stuff.

Berwyn

We booked when we booked our holiday. That way we turned up just before the show started and missed thehoopla with the photos etc. at the beginning. Some of the cast greeted us (one of the cowboys jumped out at us and made us jump.) It's a good show. Food pretty basic - butwhat are you after really when you are in rows and watching horses!!! It was really hard to get more drinks - I think they are a little stingy becuase it's all you can drink, so they don't come around that often!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter