Booking aluani at 7 months in summer months

disgirl

DIS Veteran
Hi I searched this as I am sure this has been asked numerous times, but sorry I could not find it listed, Wondering from your personal experiences how hard is it to book aluani for July or August at 7 months out, Thank you so much for any thoughts or sharing of personal experiences.

Hi

We had no problem getting a week at Aulani for this August at exactly the 7 month window. We did have to wait list 1 night but it came through in about 2 weeks.

For the record our week is split around a week long cruise. We are arriving Wednesday and checking out Saturday for the cruise. Then we check back in the following Saturday and check out on Wednesday.

Good luck!

Thanks. That is encouraging. Wow, your trip sounds marvelous. Have a great time!,

I booked for end of July / beginning of August at 7 months. I needed to WL a few days in the middle of trip because I wanted ocean view. They came through in less than a week. I actually just added 2 more nights on last week and it was only 1 month out! We have to stay the first night pool view and then switch rooms, but I was so happy to get those extra days! Good luck!

We were able to book an OV studio for 7 nights this August. I watched the availability daily leading up to our 7 mo. window and was prepared that I might have to book a different type of villa if need be depending on the availability that morning. I was signed on and ready to go when the clock on the computer hit 8:00. There was spotty availabillity on some of the other studio types (ie would've had to waitlist a day or two) but the OV was open for the entire 7 nights so I snagged it. As soon as I finished booking I went back & did another search for an OV studio and there were at least 2 nights unavailable so I guess I snagged the last one that was available for 7 nights straight. I was just happy not to have to waitlist or move units because I wanted to proceed on to booking our airfare and wanted to be sure our ressie was all set. (I wouldn't have wanted to buy air if I was still waitlisted.) I continued to watch the availablility for awhile out of curiosity & most all types of all units were booked up pretty solid within days of our 7 mo window so if you are only looking for 3 or 4 nights you may have more options available than if you want a full week. If you want a full week book online as soon as your window opens.

I was able to get 2 wks in a studio island view with only a bit of effort for this mid August at exactly 7mths. I logged onto the website and booked exactly at 8am for the first set of nights and then I just called each day to add the remaining days.

Thank you for your responses. It sounds like it is possible. Hoping that we might be able to do a few days there next summer. The resort looks beautiful! Thanks again for all your responses. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter