Booking a trip

Lostdutchman

Earning My Ears
So the family usually hit Disney about every two years. Last year was our last trip but the wife was pregnant and could hardy do anything.

So for our anniversary this December she wants to go back..no kids.

We usually drive but just her and I are thinking of flying. Is there a good website to book the whole package for airfare,hotel and tickets? We won’t jse a rent a car since we’re kh there 2-3 days and will be at the park or near the whole time

Thanks

So the family usually hit Disney about every two years. Last year was our last trip but the wife was pregnant and could hardy do anything.

We usually drive but just her and I are thinking of flying. Is there a good website to book the whole package for airfare,hotel and tickets? We won’t jse a rent a car since we’re kh there 2-3 days and will be at the park or near the whole time

Thanks
I literally just came to post the same question. I hope someone has a super awesome deal they can share with us.

You can book a flight if you book with Disney

Keep in mind they require the flights to be paid in full, they can’t be included in the payment plans.

But more people here agree it’s cheaper to book things separately.

Look into southwest.

On the off chance you are Canadian (which you didn't say in your post, but just in case) I always book with Westjet Vacations. It is a waaaaaaay better deal than anything I can do separately. I have tried and tried with Expedia etc to try to book everything separately and Westjet is always the best price.

Thanks
What time in December are you thinking?
What is your home airport?

I booked airfare with a package once..... It was a nightmare!! And Disney nor the airline would correct the issue even though I had the booking papers with what I was to have.

Because of this I will never book another package with airfare... But that's me.

As others have said it's pretty easy to skip a package and do it yourself. Doing this will usually save you some money. Which you could put towards a special like WOC dessert party or a F! dining package.

If you plan to stay onsite, the room promotions for December will be out sometime in September.

We always book separate. You may be able to get a new credit card and a free ticket from their sign up bonus. Same with hotel.

Tickets are cheapest on last minute travel club. Search for a free code.

Ok so when is the best time to book if we’re going middle of December? I’ll need airfare as well

Ok so when is the best time to book if we’re going middle of December? I’ll need airfare as well
I’m going early dec. I have paid for my airfare, booked my hotel, purchased my ticket at last minute travel club. I’d start working on your plans now! Hotel prices have already gone up.

For hotels, make sure that there is no penalty for cancellations. Then go ahead and make reservations at more than one property. Keep checking rates and deals regularly between now and your trip. When you see a better rate or a great deal, book it (as long as there is no penalty for cancelling!).

We always take care of our own airfare. Everything else we book thru Disney. Hotel room, character meals, dining reservations, park tickets, and anything else. Disney takes care of all of it plus, they let us know about anything extra going on in the parks. Cost about the same as booking everything yourself except you do it all in one phone call. :hyper2:

Already some great information here!
I am intrested as well in tips about booking and saving... can never hurt to know what the pros here are doing...

We always take care of our own airfare. Everything else we book thru Disney. Hotel room, character meals, dining reservations, park tickets, and anything else. Disney takes care of all of it plus, they let us know about anything extra going on in the parks. Cost about the same as booking everything yourself except you do it all in one phone call. :hyper2:

I may go that route and do a good neighbor hotel GC and DH to expensive and we didn’t think PP was worth it

We really want to fly but it adds so much more on...just cheaper to drive. Blah

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter