Booking a Room for June 2003

cdavishb

Earning My Ears
I've sent an e-mail on the DLP official web site to reserve a room only for June 2003. The response was that rooms could only be booked on line thru April 4. Does anyone know how or if you can reserve a room for June 2003?

That's really odd. I picked up the official DLP spring/summer brochure from a travel agent at least a couple of weeks ago.

Have you actually tried booking the package you want online, or have you just emailed them?

Here's the phone number for reservations if you want to give it a try - 08705 03 03 03 but it is a national rate number so it might be cheaper to keep trying online!

Best of luck

Strange indeeed as I have a room booked for the end of May - and I booked it about a month ago! I also asked for quotes at the time for August and was given them no trouble.

I have never tried to book room only online though, only via telephone (and I have run into problems in the past when I haven't had a valid AP).

I strongly suggest that you give them a call :)

Karen :)

Yes, give them a call. I've got a reservation for August which I made over the phone. The online booking system is relatively new, and it sounds like it is either a bit flakey or not yet fully operational.

Regards

Rob

You should be able to book online without any problems. I made a reservation for July on the DLP website about 4 weeks ago.

Gerry

Thank you all for your help. I was not able to book a room over the internet for June 2003 but was able to book a room by calling direct. I received 2 e-mails back from DLP indicating that internet booking in the USA is only available through April 4,2003. Supposidly that will change soon.

For some reason I just assumed you were from the UK, but your problem makes more sense now. :p

Glad you've had success. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!