Booking a 10-Night Trip at 7 months out

Nikki G

Mouseketeer
Hi all, I have what I hope is a quick question. I am looking to book a 10 night trip, but know we can only do 7 nights at a time from check-in. When can I then add the remaining nights? Each day can I modify the reservation to add the additional night that's opened up? Do I wait until the 7 month window opens for the beginning of remaining days? What has been the most efficient way to do this?

You can add each night on each consecutive day. Or wait until 7 months + 3 days and add all 3. Day by day is probably better.

So, 7 months: book 7 days
7 months + 1 day: add 8th day
7 months + 2 days: add 9th

etc

I booked a 15 night stay at 7 months. Yup, I had to make a one-night reservation every day for eight days but the peace of mind it gave me was worth it.

Every morning after the 7 month mark. Now you can do it online with the modify tool. I managed to get an 8 night stay this way at BCV the end of Sept/first week of Oct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter