• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booked MYW Package for Two Children, One Adult, but...

disneyluvr913

Earning My Ears
One of those children is 16-years-old. We have the free dining plan. Even though our ressie says she's a "child", can she still order as an adult on the menus?

Children ages 10 and up are considered "adult" as far as tickets & dining are concerned. It's says child on the room reservation because there is an extra fee for having more than 2 adults in a room.

When we take our now 12 year old grandson, it always says "junior" on the room ressie. He did the DDP in September and was considered an adult (11). He, however, still choose to eat off of the kids menu in most cases. When he did, we paid OOP for him. Since he's a disney adult, we didn't want him to waste his TS credits.

This is a copy of my reservation from the WDW website. As you can see, my juniors are described as children:

Vacation Dates:
Arrival Date: September 1, 2006
Departure Date: September 4, 2006

Travel Party:
Primary Guest: Me (adult)
Guest #2: DH (adult)
Guest #3: Dan (child - age 11)
Guest #4: Dave (child - age 10)

Call and ask, if it makes you feel better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter