Booked HHI at 7 months!

missycj96

DIS Veteran
Hi - i was able to book a 1 br at hhi for next summer. I tried last week for 7 months out. No go - all booked. I didnt get to call until about 10:15. tried again about a week later at just a couple of min after 9 and got 7 nights. There were no studios and i didnt ask about a 2 br. I've read so many posts that say you have to own there to get a reservation in the summer that i didnt know if i'd have luck. Looking forward to the trip.

You definitely had some pixie dust pixiedust: When will you be there? We will be in a 1 bdrm from 6/24-7/2 but we own there so we booked right at 11months.

We just booked 7 mos out at HHI too! We were trying for a month and we finally got lucky! I almost didn't believe it! Have fun!

Congratulations. I would say this falls into the lucky category. :)

I was thinking that too until the second person posted about 7 month summer booking success. Maybe HH is loosening up for summer bookings? Or maybe a lot of people don't even try since they've heard how hard it is?

Reminds of one of Yogi Berra's quotes about a popular restaurant...."Nobody ever goes there because it's always so crowded". :rotfl2:

Congratulations for all who were lucky at 7 months. We weren't so last year, so we bought in.:goodvibesWe'll be there for the 4th of July!

Great to hear 7 month success stories. Maybe towards the end of july is a little more open than the beginning? This vacation was my first HH effort. I think calling at 9 am makes a big difference.

Booked a 2br this morning at the 7 month mark. Called right at 9:00. Lucky I guess, but we are now looking forward to our first trip to HHI.

We also were able to book 7 months out yesterday! We have a studio for 7 nights starting July 26th. This will be our first trip to HHI so we are really excited also! :yay:

Boohoo....just tried today for last week in July and no go on a 1 bed and 2 bedroom. We are waited listed...hoping something comes thru....
We really wanted to give HH a try, it looks really nice.

;);)

Congrats!!! We tried to get in for the end of June, but no luck:sad2: We waitlisted, but aren't counting on it coming through.

Erika

We are in the process of adding on HH points. We want to stay towards the end of August, but it looks like we won't have access to our new points until many days after the 7 month window opens up. I was thinking of calling 9am...right on the 7 month day and using my OKW points. We want either a 2BR or 2 studios...prefer the 2BR. We will need to pay for 5 points from DVC...we did that for our recent trip (Dec)...so we may not be able to do it again...not sure what use year they count it in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter