Booked for the Dolphin

ksistersmom

Earning My Ears
Thank you all for the news about the $99 Dolphin rate. We just booked the nights of the 10th and 11th there. I am soooo excited!!!!

Anyone doing the Park the day before the cruise.......if so, which one??? I keep hearing to not go to Animal Kingdom if we are only going for one day!!! Any opinions????

Today I visited my TA to see if she could get me the $99.00 rate for the Swan or Dolphin. She knew nothing about it and called DCL. I was able to get that rate for the dates we are going. The first day we arrive we will just hang out at the resort pools and watching the fireworks at night. (S,D,BW,YC/BC). I think that will be a full day. The second day we will go to MGM to check out the 100 Years Of Magic. If you want to go to the A.K. definately go. I don't know why anybody would say not to go. You can see alot in a day. GO FOR IT!

P.S. When I called S/D reservations yesterday the woman knew nothing of this rate and said it was a false rumor being spread. I knew enough to trust the boards info and go directly to my TA to get results. I heard so many got this rate it must be true. YIPPEE! Now I just have to cancel my ressies at the ASMo.

Patty

:earsgirl: :bounce:

I am soooo glad you got the good rate!! I am so ready to be there!!!

I have about decided to the Magic Kingdom!!!

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter