Booked for March 2019

rideswithchrist

DIS Veteran
We have had to cancel/postpone our FW trips twice now...
It has been a long two years and we are ready to make a trip happen! I know March isn't the cheapest to camp, but I'll pay a little extra for lowerish crowds. We are going the first week so hopefully spring break hasn't started up yet.

Keeping fingers crossed for this time!

Easter is late next year. April 21st, so the first part of March should be a great time to go.

Have fun planning over the next 11 1/2 months.

j

Did 2nd week in March this year and vow never to do it again.

Been to Disney 5 times, and that was by far the worst crowds I've ever dealt with. Hopefully you'll get out of there just ahead of the mob.

Did 2nd week in March this year and vow never to do it again.

Been to Disney 5 times, and that was by far the worst crowds I've ever dealt with. Hopefully you'll get out of there just ahead of the mob.

Well, I was there with you, brother, and felt your pain but my Alabama state schools had spring break on the SECOND week of March this year (and do again in 2019). So rideswithchrist won't be there at the same time - but here is hoping that coming a week earlier is at least a LITTLE better for them.

No doubt about it - spring (in my book late Feb to the end of May) is a great time weatherwise to camp at the Fort. Many of my trips have been around spring break during this timeframe and the weather/Fort is wonderful.

Now if I could do something about the crowds during those times. :rolleyes:

But maybe a week sooner will make a difference.

Bama Ed

I scoured the calendars to make sure we would not be hitting the Spring Break crowds so I hope the pattern remains!
We got the Popup mostly repaired so I am excited to take it- especially as the Fort was one of the reasons we upgraded from a tent 2 years ago and we have yet to get there!

Easter is late next year. April 21st, so the first part of March should be a great time to go.

Have fun planning over the next 11 1/2 months.

j

April 21st is my DDs birthday! She is going to love that. But I'll avoid holiday crowds any day.

We requested the 2000 loop because we like seclusion more than being close to pools and things and everyone here said the sites are larger.
Hopefully this from UT is true

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 6.25.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 6.25.14 PM.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Not sure about spring break, but some of the northern schools will be on winter break.

Been working on the pop-up a bit since we last “saw” you?...I know your DH was a bit “meh” on towing it to FL if I recall....hope he’s good for it now :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter