Booked first cruise...

So the only character meets that can be booked are Frozen and Pricesses? All other characters may just wander the ship?
Is the character breakfast Mickey and friends, or something else?

Other characters (and probably individual princesses) will have greeting times and places listed in the daily schedule you'll get each night.

I have never been on a ship with the character breakfast, but I thought I'd read it was Disney Jr. characters...not positive at all though.

So the only character meets that can be booked are Frozen and Pricesses? All other characters may just wander the ship?
Is the character breakfast Mickey and friends, or something else?
Yes, the Alaska cruise character breakfast is Mickey and Friends--we had Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto. Yes, those are the only 2 character meets you can book. There are both set times to meet various characters (it'll be in both the paper and online navigators) and you can find some out wandering the ship. We came across Ariel just wandering around twice, some characters out on the deck 4 Promenade on 'Tracy Arm' day, etc. If you want to catch characters in their Alaska outfits--that will be on the port days and Tracy Arm Day. Mickey/Minnie are only together in their outfits a few times. DD16 looked it up in the online navigator and planned when we'd be able to get a pic with them. (We did it before breakfast on Juneau day, around 8:30AM) Characters are in their 'formal' outfits on the first day at sea...since it's formal night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter