Book Recommendations for Disney Fans

I'm headed to WDW tonight for a 4 day trip, is there any spot in the parks that has books on the creation/history of the parks? I think Writer's Stop at DHS used to have some, but obviously it's closed now. Should I just look around the Emporium and other souvenir shops?

It seems like an easy answer, but, read the books that Walt based his movies on. Reading the original versions can give a new perspective on your favorites. After reading Peter Pan, Captain Hook doesn't seem like such a bad guy anymore and the movie has a few witty jokes that you'll only understand after reading the book.

It seems like an easy answer, but, read the books that Walt based his movies on. Reading the original versions can give a new perspective on your favorites. After reading Peter Pan, Captain Hook doesn't seem like such a bad guy anymore and the movie has a few witty jokes that you'll only understand after reading the book.

When it comes to the fairy tales, you might find yourself shocked by how truly dark the originals are. Fairy tales weren't always considered children's stories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter