Book flight for April now, or wait?

Captainkidd76

DIS Veteran
Flying from Boston to Los Angeles in April. We always fly JetBlue for price, getting to choose seats, comfort of seats, and not having to worry about being in the back of the plane. Right now, prices are about $400 more than United roundtrip for our family. Not a huge deal, but every bit helps. I'm just worried that the prices of flights could go up. Should I book United in Basic Economy now or hold out a bit longer to see if JetBlue lowers their fares?

When in April? Around Easter (April 12) or around school vacation week (April 20th?) and I'm not sure how much lower those fares will get.

Those are midweek...so you might have some wiggle room....I'm just not sure how much I'd be willing to gamble on a price drop.

The answer is unfortunately always the same for these kind of threads: Quite literally no way to predict. It could go up, it could go down, it could stay the same.

Book when prices are within your range

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!