Book Featuring Disney Resorts?

lodgelady

DIS Veteran
We so enjoy visiting the resorts in WDW that sometimes when we just wander around and have a drink or a bite at a few of them on a non-park day. Has anyone ever seen an imagineering book with nice photos and the back story on their theming and construction? Resorts from the international parks that I (probably) won't visit would also interest me.
If there isn't a book yet- would you be interested in reading one? Maybe we can show Disney that there is an interest in this subject! :thumbsup2

There's the Imagineer's Guide series of books - one for each of the Florida Disney parks. I've read the Magic Kingdom, and really thought it was interesting. I'm hoping for another one in my Easter basket... ;)

I have the imagineer guide books also and would reccomend them. Another book to consider is The Imagineers Walt Disney Imagineering. It is quite a big book and is excellent. I think I saw it on Amazon for about $20 recently

I haven't seen anything yet, but this is really great idea. I would love to have a book specific to the resorts and their backgrounds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter