Book excursion direct with Atlantis

Lmichele

Mouseketeer
I'm rethinking doing an excursion in Nassau. Curious has anyone booked direct with Atlantis. DH and I are interested in the Dolphin Cay shallow water interaction but DCL only offers if with Discover Atlantis to the tune of $203/adult.

Looks like I can book the Dolphin Cay activity direct with Atlantis for $140/adult. Saving us $126. Our daughter is 3 so she is free either way.

Bumping. Anyone book direct with the resort?

Edit: Sorry if this is a taboo question, just let me know.

Does your Dolphin Cay activity include transportation? Not sure that would make up the difference in price, but it's something that's easy to forget to compare.

I'm rethinking doing an excursion in Nassau. Curious has anyone booked direct with Atlantis. DH and I are interested in the Dolphin Cay shallow water interaction but DCL only offers if with Discover Atlantis to the tune of $203/adult.

Looks like I can book the Dolphin Cay activity direct with Atlantis for $140/adult. Saving us $126. Our daughter is 3 so she is free either way.
I have not done this, but if you can do it cheaper booking direct go for it. Make sure there isn’t a hidden needing to be staying at the hotel or anything.

Does your Dolphin Cay activity include transportation? Not sure that would make up the difference in price, but it's something that's easy to forget to compare.
Transportation from the cruise to Atlantis is super cheap. I paid 4 dollars round trip in a taxi waiting outside.

Are you sure you are looking at current prices? I did some googling and found that price on an info sheet from 2013, but all the more recent indications are in line with DCL's prices. Also, the terms on the Atlantis site seemed to indicate that the shallow water interaction could only be booked in person or through a partner hotel or cruise line, but if you wait to book in person, there is a risk they will be booked up for the day and not have availability. That said, if you found something I didn't that indicates there is a way to book with Atlantis and the price is lower, go ahead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!