Book Alamo standard or full?

JennG

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
Since there is no standard aisle, is there any difference in which to book? If I book standard will they put me in lower than full size?

TIA!

Since it is usually cheaper to book a Standard size, that is what I choose. When you get to the parking lot, they will direct you to the Full size cars to make your selection. We do this at MCO several times a year and we have never been given anything lower than Full size.
On one of our trips this year, they were out of Full size and directed us to choose from the small SUV row, which was an upgrade rather than a downgrade. If this ever happens to you, when you check out at the parking lot booth, make sure that the paper they give you is the original price that you booked. When you are upgraded at the lot, they have to go in and do a class substitution at the same price you booked and it should be reflected on the contract they give you. Take a minute to verify the contract price on the print out before you drive away and it will save you a headache later!!

Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter