Bongo's Closing at Disney Springs

I may be one of the few that says this, but I really liked that place. I think I ate there three times in the past year - and I'm not a local! Good food. Great drinks.

I may be one of the few that says this, but I really liked that place. I think I ate there three times in the past year - and I'm not a local! Good food. Great drinks.
We haven't yet, but will have to make an effort to at least get to their express window this trip.

I just felt like no one went....no vloggers the dis seemed to ignore it no one really talked about it...

Hi have reservations in June. I really hope the food quality does not go down hill. Any opinions?

Wasn’t it supposed to close a while back? Or is this just the deadline for when it was originally supposed to close?

We haven't yet, but will have to make an effort to at least get to their express window this trip.
Please do!! If you can, do the sit down. In the evening, they have live music and dancers. Lot of fun!

Hi have reservations in June. I really hope the food quality does not go down hill. Any opinions?
I don't think so. Gloria Estefan runs a couple of restaurants, I believe. So I don't think that they would risk a degradation of quality.

Interestingly, if you go to their website, it says "Under Construction for Upgraded Maintenance" - whatever that means.
http://www.bongoscubancafe.com/

It used to be a favorite, but we haven't eaten there in years (we usually only make it to DS once a trip for dinner and Raglan Road always wins). It was my first introduction to tres leches cake, which is one of my favorite desserts in the world.

I don't think so. Gloria Estefan runs a couple of restaurants, I believe. So I don't think that they would risk a degradation of quality.

Interestingly, if you go to their website, it says "Under Construction for Upgraded Maintenance" - whatever that means.
http://www.bongoscubancafe.com/

Yea I was told they are revamping completely-whatever that means.

My next scheduled trip is this December and I was looking forward to eating there. I am a big fan of Cuban food.

That's a shame. When I was local I never ate there because too many other restaurants started popping up that I wanted to try and their prices were a bit much for me. Any ideas on what's going to go there instead?

TBH.....I've eaten there about 5 or 6 times. 4 inside & 2 at the QS takeout....And as good as it is outside, I think it's that much more inside...True it can get loud/ with the band and dancing and stuff, but we enjoyed the atmosphere, and the food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!