bon voyage breakfast trattoria al forno question

disneyworldsk

DIS Veteran
i have this booked, but i was wondering if i can choose to not have the character experience and keep the costs down and still eat the breakfast there? if yes, how do i do that?

No, there is no way to do that to save money. You can ask that the characters skip you, but you will still be charged the full amount.

Trattoria serves a non character breakfast too. It is a different menu and is served in a different room. I believe it is a walk up. If you are wanting the particular breakfast items that are served with the character breakfast then you will just have to request no interaction. You will be charged the full amount.

Trattoria serves a non character breakfast too. It is a different menu and is served in a different room. I believe it is a walk up. If you are wanting the particular breakfast items that are served with the character breakfast then you will just have to request no interaction. You will be charged the full amount.
The menu options for the al a carte, non-character breakfast include all the same breakfast entree choices. The difference is that you would have to order and pay a la carte price if you want any of the breakfast pastries or a fruit cup. Both of these are included with the character meal, as is non-alcoholic beverage. Even at that, your cost will be 50 to 60% of the character meal. For the non-character breakfast, you can also ask to sit outside if the weather cooperates. In fact there is probably more seating outside than in the smaller Taverna Room used for the non-character breakfast.

The menu options for the al a carte, non-character breakfast include all the same breakfast entree choices. The difference is that you would have to order and pay a la carte price if you want any of the breakfast pastries or a fruit cup. Both of these are included with the character meal, as is non-alcoholic beverage. Even at that, your cost will be 50 to 60% of the character meal. For the non-character breakfast, you can also ask to sit outside if the weather cooperates. In fact there is probably more seating outside than in the smaller Taverna Room used for the non-character breakfast.

Thanks for updating me. When we last looked at the walk up menu it was different than the character meal entrees. We may just have to check this out. :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter