Boma PPO

Yujailec

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone!

I will be at Disney for a short weekend trip this December. I have my own vehicle. Do you think I can do Boma breakfast PPO on MK day?

Thanks in advance!

You might not get to MK exactly at RD - just factoring in approximate 25 minute drive then parking and walking to the entrance, but you shouldn't get there much past opening.

Hello everyone!

I will be at Disney for a short weekend trip this December. I have my own vehicle. Do you think I can do Boma breakfast PPO on MK day?

Thanks in advance!

You can do it, but I doubt you'll make rope drop. MK is the farthest park from AKL, so you have drive time, parking at TTC, getting from lot to the monorail/ferry, waiting for said monorail or ferry, security and then getting through the gates. I think you'll need at least 45 min to get all of that done, so you'll need to be leaving breakfast no later than 8:15.

As others have said, you can do it, but probably won't be at MK by RD if that is important.

We have a 7:35 am reservation. Does anyone know how long it takes to get from Boma to AK? We definitely want to rope drop, so I’m trying to decide if we should keep the reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter