Boma Breakfast

Disney is so wishy washy about the direct pricing on ANY website, and it drives me crazy.....

This is what I found......

Boma serves breakfast daily from 7:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m., is closed for lunch, and reopens for dinner from 5:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. This is not a character dining location for either meal. Boma participates in the Disney Dining Plan and uses one dining credit. If you are paying out of pocket, you can expect to pay $29.00 for adults and $16.00 for children ages 3-9. (Prices and times are subject to change at any time.)

Thanks so much for the information. Now, one more question - do you know the price of the DINNER buffet? My group is leaning towards a dinner rather than a breakfast. Thanks for any help!

Thanks so much for the information. Now, one more question - do you know the price of the DINNER buffet? My group is leaning towards a dinner rather than a breakfast. Thanks for any help!
Boma: (incl tax, excl tip)
bfast . . . 07/01/2018 Adult: $28.76, Child: $15.98
dinner. . . 07/01/2018 Adult: $47.93, Child: $26.63

Dinner at Boma is one of the few places worth the costs you can make a meal out of the soups and of course all you can eat Zebra Domes for desert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter