Boma - breakfast 8/19

sistertrip

DIS Veteran
I didn't really enjoy my breakfast at Boma, but I have to add that I really dislike breakfast food to begin with, so I definitely can't give a real good review of the meal.

Two things I did enjoy:
The breakfast juice - apparently a mixture of juices
Some pecan pastry type thing that was really yummy

Anyway, I guess you've actually got to like breakfast to enjoy a breakfast buffet. ;)

The juice is call "Frunch". DH is a plain meat & potato man. But, he loves breakfast at Boma. Especially the Frunch. But then he loves breakfast food.

I like Boma's breakfast. I have 2 reservations for it coming very soon! :goodvibes

I've been wondering what this frunch is..what kind of juice is in it?

When we were making our ADR, the cast member on our phone was telling us that it's a mix of about 7 juices. I think I remember her mentioning pineapple and orange, but I don't remember what else.

I too LOVE Frunch! It's like a breakfast cocktail. Though I could have sworn there was grapefruit juice in there. I guess not! I'm having breakfast at Boma in about a week! Woohoo! :woohoo:

Here's the recipe from allears.net:

Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups mango juice
1/2 cup pineapple concentrate, thawed
1/2 cup lemonade concentrate, thawed
2 cups fresh orange juice
3 cups water
4 Tablespoons grenadine

Method:

Mix all ingredients together. Serve over ice in a tall glass. Serves 8.

http://www.allearsnet.com/din/rec_fr.htm

Of all the times we've eaten a Boma breakfast, we've never tried frunch. I will make sure to check it out in December.

Hehe interesting review. I LOVE breakfast. I can't imagine life without breakfast foods- pancakes, waffles, bacon, sausage, juices, PASTRIES, milk, eggs, you name it. People seem to adore this place for breakfast. Especially the pressed pot of coffee. Glad that you did like the frunch and the pecan pastry though. We had reservations here on our last day this past trip but ended up cancelling them because we were staying concierge and enjoyed the breakfast we get there as part of being concierge guests. Thanks for posting, we'll have to try this buffet breakfast in the near future!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter