Copper Creek 2 bed room or Bolder Ridge 2 bedroom

• Copper Creek

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Bolder Rridge

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

dwight16

DIS Veteran
Need Advice i am going to be taking my inlaws with us next year my 7th month window is about to open so it will be 5 adults and 2 children
we stayed at bolder ridge before and loved it. we were thinking about trying copper creek but looking at the pictures it seems kind of cramped. can i have advice on copper creek or bolder ridge.

CCV is very nice, but it is a bit cramped. You will have more space at BRV. Both are great choices, you can't go wrong with either.

Agree with Bill. CCV has the newness factor going for it, and it's cool to be so near the main lobby. However, for comfort sake you will get more space out of the old VWL, oops, Boulder Ridge rooms. Further, we're not fans of the shotgun style kitchen that you step into once you enter a CCV room. Boulder Ridge kitchens have a more specific space which we like. You'd like CCV, no doubt, so if that's where you wind up, just remember to pack lighter. pirate:

BRV rooms are starting to feel a bit run down. But once they get a refresh they would be my go to at WL. However, until that happens, I vote CCV for newness and proximity over BRV's slightly worn out larger rooms.

But that's for my family of 4. With 7 in a 2 bedroom you may want that extra space.

I don't know how old the children are, but we stayed at CCV last fall with 5 adults, a toddler and a baby and we loved it. We didn't feel cramped at all. The décor was beautiful, and we liked being in the main building.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!