Bold and the Beautiful Fans- Let's Chat!!!!

My prediction is that the doctor will take and sell Hope's baby so he can get out of debt with the loan shark :crazy2: I think the lady they briefly showed leaving the clinic just lost her baby which of course will turn out to be a girl :guilty: So he will trade babies and tell Hope her baby died. How convenient that Hope just happened to pass out during delivery :confused3
It is also very, very odd that Steffy is all of a sudden talking about adopting a baby girl so Kelly will have a sister o_O The doctor has been cozying up to Taylor so could it be possible that he would sell Taylor the baby for Steffy :scared1:

My prediction is that the doctor will take and sell Hope's baby so he can get out of debt with the loan shark :crazy2: I think the lady they briefly showed leaving the clinic just lost her baby which of course will turn out to be a girl :guilty: So he will trade babies and tell Hope her baby died. How convenient that Hope just happened to pass out during delivery :confused3
It is also very, very odd that Steffy is all of a sudden talking about adopting a baby girl so Kelly will have a sister o_O The doctor has been cozying up to Taylor so could it be possible that he would sell Taylor the baby for Steffy :scared1:

According to spoilers that is exactly what is going to happen.

How many times have we seen something like that before in a soap opera :rotfl2:Maybe we should start writing the scripts, Disneychick75 :laughing:

We could do a better job. Down the line:
The baby Steffy adopts will get sick and need stem cells or a transplant and either Hope or Liam will be the exact match. The truth will come out. Ta da. :flower1:

I am hoping they wrap this baby swap up quickly, Zoe seems to be close to breaking it wide open.
I am still holding out hope that they find out the paternity test was flawed and Kelly belongs to Bill. Despite the age difference and "Ick" factor, I find Steffy and Bill much more interesting than Liam and anyone.

I am hoping they wrap this baby swap up quickly, Zoe seems to be close to breaking it wide open.
I am still holding out hope that they find out the paternity test was flawed and Kelly belongs to Bill. Despite the age difference and "Ick" factor, I find Steffy and Bill much more interesting than Liam and anyone.

I too hope the baby drama ends soon. As for Liam, why on Earth are women fighting over him? He isn't that good looking plus he's an indecisive twit. Bill I like and Steffy I don't like BUT they would make a fantastic power couple.

I am thinking one of two things since the actress who portrays Steffy is pregnant in "real life" and not "reel life". Both scenarios would allow the actress to have her baby and recouperate.

1) The baby drama is not solved quickly and Steffy begins to think that Hope is getting too attached to Phoebe so she goes out of town or to Forrester International to allow Hope time to grieve and not continue to get too attached.
2) The baby drama is solved, Steffy is broken hearted and leaves to go out of town to get over the loss.

Of course, I could be totally wrong on both. It is a soap opera after all.

What in the world is up with Thorne all of a sudden telling Katie he now wants an annulment :confused3

Just end the baby switch already :crazy2: Or will Zoe keep quiet so her father won't get in trouble :headache:

My guess... Zoe leaves the flat and is so upset she either gets in a car accident or gets hit by a car and she is in a coma.... Reese gets there and is very distraught over the thought of losing his daughter and relates to Hope and Liam and has to confess... Steffy panics and disappears with both babies and a new drama begins.

I am beyond sick of Hope and her preaching that Liam belonging with Steffy and the babies :sick: News flash ~ this is not the 1950's with the Donna Reed show and the Leave It To Beaver show where children were raised only in two parent homes :crazy2: Thomas is such a first class jerk :mad: I'm guessing Emma will be killed before she can tell the truth about the baby switch :rolleyes1

I am beyond sick of Hope and her preaching that Liam belonging with Steffy and the babies :sick: News flash ~ this is not the 1950's with the Donna Reed show and the Leave It To Beaver show where children were raised only in two parent homes :crazy2: Thomas is such a first class jerk :mad: I'm guessing Emma will be killed before she can tell the truth about the baby switch :rolleyes1
So sick of Saint Hope. I don't like New Thomas at all. And Steffy should have a little pride and not just want to jump back in with Liam.

Looks like you called this one! Did she send a text before the accident?

Agree! The Hope baby story is so lame, no one would ever keep the info that Beth is alive, from her. Unrealistic but this is a huge stretch even for a SO.
Also, divorce my husband because he needs to spend time with kids? What? I have not been watching for years but has Hope always been crazy?

Why does Thomas have such control over those that know about the baby? Tell Brook the whole story and she would take care of all it, Thomas' threats included.
Fun SO chat!
JMHO :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter