Bold and the Beautiful Fans- Let's Chat!!!!

I have not watched in over 20 years when Ridge and Brooke were having a baby and naming her Bridget.

So I realize I missed out on a bunch! But I just saw a commercial that said Dr James Warwick is coming BACK! What? I thought he died?

Actor IAN BUCHANAN is set to reprise his role of "The Bold and the Beautiful's" Dr. James Warwick.

Sheila’s former psychiatrist and ex-husband will debut on air August 16 when Eric calls him in to evaluate Carter.

I found this but I wonder what is wrong with Carter????

I just started watching this (as well as The Young and the Restless) a few months ago simply because I was too lazy to change the station after the morning game shows were over. Anyway, I'm enjoying it and trying to figure out the background story on the various characters.

Watching Steffy crying and carrying on today and not 1 muscle in her face moved, except her mouth. Doctors can inject less botox so that facial muscles can move a bit.
On the storyline, hoping Liam and Sally get together.

Watching Steffy crying and carrying on today and not 1 muscle in her face moved, except her mouth. Doctors can inject less botox so that facial muscles can move a bit.

Oh man. She did something again about two weeks ago, you could visibly see the change.
She's such a beautiful girl, what a shame.

Last edited:

This whole blow-up-the-building-with-people-in-it storyline has been totally ridiculous :confused3 A multi floor building implodes with tons of debris and people on the bottom floor not only survive but come out without so much as a scratch :mad: Give me a break :rolleyes1

Oh man. She did something about two weeks ago, you could visibly see the change.
She's such a beautiful girl, what a shame.

It really is a shame. These women really need to accept themselves. We age. All the Botox, Restalayne, etc. can't stop Father Time or Mother Nature.

This whole blow-up-the-building-with-people-in-it storyline has been totally ridiculous :confused3 A multi floor building implodes with tons of debris and people on the bottom floor not only survive but come out without so much as a scratch :mad: Give me a break :rolleyes1

LOL, true but 3 year olds go away for a few months and come back as teenagers.

YES! She was so beautiful and now she looks plastic. It makes me sad.

Yep. She's thirty.

Something very strange is going on with her face. More than I thought. I would say at least 80% of actresses have had nose jobs. You don't even realize until you see younger pictures of them. I am often thinking hey she is really getting better looking with age and I look back and voila a different nose. I often think what the heck do they tell their children when they are born with the normal DNA? :rotfl:Kate Hudson and Heather Locklear both have children with their original noses! (That sounded snooty, I don't care what people do with plastic surgery - unless it ruins natural beauty of course, just think it's funny when we don't even realize over time)

So I went back to look at Jacqueline's natural face before she ruined it. And it was unreal the difference.

And back then her nose was a lot ----- smaller. How does that happen?

Can fillers somehow impact your nose size in a negative manner? Or can a nose job have so many issues over time?

Otherwise I just don't get what is going on.

Regardless, such a shame.

Last edited:

Yeah, they're both back to their regular days. :drinking1 Liam giving his surprised look to every camera. :rotfl2:

Oh no, will we find Steffy pregnant?

Since she had issues after the accident that they have discussed out of the blue lately. But Dollar Bill's sperm is so strong, don't you know?

Wow, it's been awhile since anyone posted here.

Does anyone else think that they are setting up a who killed Bill murder mystery? There's too many enemies piling up.

I hope it’ll be more of a “who tried to kill Bill” storyline. As much as I dislike Bill, it’s always good to have a hated character around.

Wow, it's been awhile since anyone posted here.

Does anyone else think that they are setting up a who killed Bill murder mystery? There's too many enemies piling up.

I hope it’ll be more of a “who tried to kill Bill” storyline. As much as I dislike Bill, it’s always good to have a hated character around.

They are definitely setting up the storyline. Now whether that is who killed Bill or who tried to kill Bill is still to be seen. When Bill grabbed Sally and brought her in close on an earlier episode, I wondered if they were going to have them kiss.

Is Brad Bell writing out the Spectras just a year after they were reintroduced with such fanfare? If so, that's typical as he loses interest in a lot of stories quickly...Macy, Aly, the Avants, etc.

If they do kill off Bill, it will be just like Dallas with their cliff hanger of who shot JR? ~ Who killed/shot Bill? :rotfl2:Of course they are making the list as long as possible :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter