BOG reservations?

Looks like dinner is now available online - do not see anything 8/20-8/22 though, that is what I can see online so far as we are staying offsite

Booked. Wasn’t working in the app, but the website had times up and running. Had to do it twice—cut out the first time.

I got one for the 19th as well. Was trying for either the 20th or 22nd, but nothing available. Now to juggle my plans :)

Booked 6pm on 8/19! I didn't even want dinner but figured since it seems to be closed for the rest of our week I'd snag that one.

Last edited:
I was able to get lunch on 8/25.
8/25 is a weird one. Over the last few days, I've seen openings at 9:05, 9:10, etc. I was offered 10am on the phone today. Now it looks like nothing is available all day. Wondering if they have some odd hours that day like opening at 9 and closing after lunch? Dinner isn't available on 8/25 right now either. I'm still holding out for a PPO BOG. I'll be psyched if I get a notification from mouse dining or TPs reservation finder at some point but I'm not holding my breath. And I'm done waking up at 6am every day too!

I feel like a lemming, rushing to be first in line to pay more. LOL.

But BOG is our last night of vacation tradition, and I was a little heartbroken when I couldn't book it (as a 1TS). We get free dining, and yes it's probably a total waste of two credits, but such is life.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!