BOG reservations?

tirecarver

Earning My Ears
So we tried to get ADR for Aug 21st on line, and there is still no link to dinner times. Anybody else getting this? Tried to refresh and reload the page no luck.

Last edited:
Same story here. Looks to me like they have not opened it up online yet despite the announcement.

Plan on calling in at 7am, I would hope CM's would be able to book now

So we tried to get ADR for Aug 21st on line, and there is still no link to dinner times. Anybody else getting this? tried to refresh and reload the page on luck.
I believe park is closing early on Aug 21 for halloween party so I didn't think there would be dinner that day but nothing is up yet it appears.

Dinner still blacked out as an option for all days in August, so it's not due to a party. They just haven't released them right away at 6am apparently

Dinner still blacked out as an option for all days in August, so it's not due to a party. They just haven't released them right away at 6am apparently
Yes I realize that - just pointing out tho MK closes at 6pm on Aug 21 so will they even be out for dinner that night??

Yeah. Very disappointing. I'm still stalking breakfast for the week of 8/20 and there has been no availability for breakfast or lunch that week since Wednesday (my 180+). Not even weird times looking for a table for 1 or 2 work.

Hoping those open up with the dinners.

Yeah. Very disappointing. I'm still stalking breakfast for the week of 8/20 and there has been no availability for breakfast or lunch that week since Wednesday (my 180+). Not even weird times looking for a table for 1 or 2 work.

Hoping those open up with the dinners.
I have not been able to get anything either

Yes I realize that - just pointing out tho MK closes at 6pm on Aug 21 so will they even be out for dinner that night??

Gotcha, sorry about that. You're probably right that Dinner wouldn't be available on a party day-- those Halloween party dates arent official yet IIRC but yes the park closes at 6pm that day (8/21), so highly likely

I think the official announcement just said today’s date, not a specific time. I just assumed it would be released at 6 am online, guess I’ll check throughout the day. I’m wondering if it will be that critical to book as soon as it is released since they raised the prices and changed the menu.

I think the official announcement just said today’s date, not a specific time. I just assumed it would be released at 6 am online, guess I’ll check throughout the day. I’m wondering if it will be that critical to book as soon as it is released since they raised the prices and changed the menu.
Same here. Looking for Aug 6-17 for dinner and no dinner times at all yet.

I have also been trying and hoping it uploaded at 7am. No joy so I just tried to call...expected wait time 2 hours. Uh, no thanks.

Just called and they said dinner will not be available 8/20-8/25, said refurbishment but not sure I believed her. Anyone else get that same answer?

The wait time on the phone is over 30 minutes right now, and I called right at 7:00am!! argh If anyone has success on the phone please post so we'll know if the wait time is worth it! :)

Ahgg... I feel like I'm going to waste my whole day stalking a stupid BOG PPO breakfast reservation for August. The things I do for my kids!!!!!

In case you weren't aware, the announced changes only affect Dinner, not breakfast. That doesn't mean it's not difficult to get a PPO breakfast, but at least they should already be available to book, if a reservation is open, unlike Dinner (as of 7:05am)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter