BOG reservation

teach39

Earning My Ears
I have a reservation for BOG for dinner. I have heard the food is not that good and overpriced. I am not on the dining plan so it will be out of pocket for 5 adults and 1 child. Please give me feedback on your recent visit and was it worth it. We will be there first week of May before price fixe goes into affect. Any suggestions on menu choice that was good. Thanks

We were there last year and enjoyed our dinners! My family ordered the steak and the shrimp entrees. I believe we had the salad and the bisque appetizers. We enjoyed it! and especially meeting Beast! People will always have bad reviews- and all Disney restaurants are expensive. We're pretty easy to please but I thought the service was good, food was good quality, portions were enough for us (all adults and 3 of them men!), atmosphere was pretty! I may not want to do the prixe fixe thing but I'd definitely go now before that happens.

When are you going?
I believe July 27th is when it changes from the current menu to the new menu and a fixed price signature meal.
I've been 8 times now but only for lunch as I like the menu and the price and feel its worth while for lunch.
Many people recommend dinner at least in its current state, not sure what they will think in a few months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts