BOG reservation- magic band verified?

catccc

Earning My Ears
I have BOG reservation for lunch for 4 on which I am the main contact. Instead of attending with the rest of the party, I want someone else traveling with us to go in my place. Can this person just give my name at reservation check-in, or will that not work because they verify with magic band? What about if 5 of us walk up, I check in as me, and then I say so-and-so is going in my place? Do they allow that? I thought about dropping the reservation and having the other person pick it up, but I'm too afraid it will get snatched up by someone else.

Any thoughts?

They do not check your band you just give your name. I booked a BOG reservation for a friend in December of last year in my name as we arrived a few days earlier so had access to the dates earlier. She went and just gave my name no problem

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter