BOG Quick Service Question

DarlingDonald

DIS Veteran
Hi y'all! Sorry if this has been asked before. We decided to plan a last minute trip for May 16th-20th. That being said, we are dying to try BOG this trip. Ideally, we would like to try the quick service lunch. What are the odds that a reservation will open up in the next 30 days?

Also, if we are unable to get a reservation, is it impossible to have lunch there as a walk-in?

While we have tried many, many of the Disney restaurants, BOG is one of the few we haven't and I'm a little confused on how it all works as a quick service.

Odds are good that something will open up, just keep checking often. Also, set up a reservation finder with TP if you haven't already. Not sure how many are in your party, but another option is to check for reservations for smaller parties, with overlapping times (for example, if you need a reservation for 4 people, try to get 2 reservations for 2 people each).

Walk-ups are highly unlikely, but it can't hurt to ask.

Hi y'all! Sorry if this has been asked before. We decided to plan a last minute trip for May 16th-20th. That being said, we are dying to try BOG this trip. Ideally, we would like to try the quick service lunch. What are the odds that a reservation will open up in the next 30 days?

Also, if we are unable to get a reservation, is it impossible to have lunch there as a walk-in?

While we have tried many, many of the Disney restaurants, BOG is one of the few we haven't and I'm a little confused on how it all works as a quick service.
How many in your group? You might find openings for different size groups. Like if it’s two you might get two reservations for one, etc. Since you choose your own table, you can still sit together. Also, keep looking right up till the last minute. People cancel all the time especially the day before. I once got a reservation for six at 2am the day we wanted it.

Walk-ins at BOG are probably rare, but an ADR should pop up. We've had great luck with the free Touring plans reservation finder- they've come through each time we used it! Also, keep trying for an ADR- we've gotten them a few days before and day of!

What pattyW said ! I just scored BOG for my June trip with the touring plans reservation finder ! !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!